Monday, July 4, 2011

GCJ 2011 T-Shirt

Due to the holiday weekend, I am just making a short post this week.

Last week I mentioned that I got knocked out of the TCO 2011 competition, and so will get no shirt for it. Well, a couple days later FedEx delivered my Google Code Jam 2011 t-shirt. It's not as cool as getting the trip to Japan for the finals, but I guess I'll take what I can get. Since a picture was requested, here it is. And, no Alan, programming contests don't completely eliminate the need to go clothes shopping, though I do have around two dozen t-shirts plus a nice winter coat and hat from various programming contests.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a beautiful shirt. congrats! Do you really have 2 dozen shirts? I just did some math, dividing the number of shirts by the number of adult years of the madking. It appears the madking enters more than one programming contest a year. How many different kinds of coding contests has the madking entered?
-Alan